|Between the Trees|
or 31230 at Level 100
|Reputation||+150 Guardians of Hyjal|
|Rewards||12 40 50|
Catch three Spirits of Malorne by walking close to them.
- Spirit of Malorne captured (3)
Travel east and walk among the trees. If you are able to get close enough to one of the spirit fragments, it will bestow its power to you.
Oh, and take this staff. You may need it later.
Well done, <name>. With the horns of Malorne on our side, we stand a chance against one of the Firelands' most difficult foes: .
You will receive:
- There are many ghostly deer flitting through the southern forest. They cannot be targeted or tracked, but you do get quest credit if you pass near them while mounted.
- Having a deer pass through you, even while not on the quest, will grant the following buff:
ω ϖ (30 seconds remaining) 20 yd range—The spirit of Malorne is with you. Your next spell, ability, or attack that is capable of critically hitting will be a critical hit.
- After completing the quest, players will find Malorne at the Sanctuary and may receive the above buff from him for the remainder of the day. The buff from him will last three minutes.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (20 marks at 4 per day + initial 16 from above quests)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.