Back to Booty Bay is a neutral quest from the Mirage Raceway in the Shimmering Flats of Thousand Needles. In this quest, players travel to Booty Bay and meet with one of Kravel Koalbeard's many associates to discuss a new plot which the dwarf has cooked up. Players must have completed  to get this quest.
How to Get This Quest Edit
Required for completion:
- <name>, you're a <class> I can trust, both to get the job done and to keep your mouth shut while doing it.
- I've been brewing up a new scheme. It's risky, but if it works then we could both make a bundle! And I think you're just the person to see it through.
- To start, you must go back to Booty Bay. I apologize, good <name>. I know my last task took you there. But this time, speak with Crank Fizzlebub.
- Give him this letter. And if he requires aid, do your best to help him. It will be worth the effort.
- I see. Kravel has a big scheme planned. He has a sinister mind -- I like that about him.
- So you'll need something to addle wits, eh? Something powerful...
- I wonder if the mixture Zanzil feeds his zombies could be used...
-  (optional; does not require prior chain)
- One of the following: