- Gormungan Scared
Okay, new plan. We'll SCARE it out of 'em! In my experience most large creatures are terrified of tiny ones - like rats. Hmm. This place is crawling with rats, but how do we coax them over to the giant?
Hey! You don't mind having your cellular matrix broken down and reassembled do you? It's only painful while it's happening. I can shrink you down to rat-sized and you can ride one of these brutes over there like a horse. It's so crazy it's got to work! Speak with me when you're ready for shrinkage...
Hey <name>, you look shaken up. Did you scare the giant into going to the bathroom? or yourself?
You will receive:
- Are you ready to be shrunkified? This may sting a little. And burn. The agony and convulsions will pass quickly, however.
- Assistant Greely says: Move fast, <name>! You'll revert to regular-size in just a couple of minutes.
Greely casts Shrunkified — Shrunk to mouse size. &mdash which has a three-minute duration. Hop on one of the nearby rats. Players get a new action bar with abilites Attack and Scurry — a three-second speed boost with a 10-second cooldown. Head to Gormungan and talk to him
- Hum - Wha?
- Gormungan says: EeeEEEEEEKK!
- Gormungan stomps on the rat, knocking the player back, stunning it, and removing the shrinkage.
- Gormungan says: Oh, <name>, it was just you. Please don't scare me like that.
Naga side chain
Patch changes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.