Well, I can think of one surefire way to send a giant running to the bathroom, but you're not going to like it. What we need is a ... massive ... laxative. Oh hey! Would you believe that the gnomes have something of the sort? That can't be a coincidence. I wonder what they're trying to push through over there?
Our intelligence reports that the laxative was delivered to tower, down on the shoreline south of the Secret Lab. Retrieve that laxative and feed it to Gormungan!
Once you have it to laxative, try to feed it to Gormungan. And maybe give him a magazine or something. Do it for science!
Maybe I'll have my interns smuggle this laxative into the night elf encampment. That'll be good for a laugh, at least.
You will receive:
- Pick up before heading out!
- Head to the southwest, west of the naga path to the beach. Kill gnomes all the way down. Bingham is in the gnomish building at the end of the beach and the laxative for ... is upstairs. So is the
- Hobart Grapplehammer says: <Name>! Come here. I have a ... "special project" requiring your assistance.
After getting the laxative and making it back up top, head back to Gormungan:
- Hallo again, soft little friend. What's that you have there?
- <Gormungan eyes the laxative with suspicion, then sniffs it. With visible irritation, he begins smooshing and molding the laxative into the shape of a goblin.>
- I suspect your little green friends are putting you up to no good. Please explain to them that we giants are not to be toyed with.
- <To demonstrate his point, Gormungan twists the head off of his chocolaty goblin statue before handing it back to you.>
Naga side chain
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added