|Assault on the Rotbrain Encampment|
|End||Shadow Priest Sarvis|
or 44 at Level 110
|Rewards|| or |
Kill Marshal Redpath and 8 Rotbrain undead.
There's a reason why they're called Rotbrains.
Their leader goes by the name of Marshal Redpath, and he's an absolute beast.
Look, <name>... the attack is starting. You're better in combat than I am. Get in there and help out!
When you're done, meet up with Shadow Priest Sarvis in the chapel. Good luck, <Name>.
Other retain just enough humanity to seem normal on the outside... but they're sick inside. We should have slain those rotbrains the day they were raised.
As for you... you're a strong <class>, <name>, I knew you'd do well. You'll be headed out of Deathknell soon.
- Shadow Priest Sarvis says: Well, look who's here!
- Deathguard Darnell says: Hi, <name>! What do you think about my new gear?
- Deathguard Darnell says: They're making me into a Deathguard. Can you believe it?
- Deathguard Darnell says: I'll probably be staying here in Deathknell. If things work out though... who knows? Maybe I'll get to meet the Dark Lady herself.
- Deathguard Darnell says: How about you? I've heard that Sarvis is going to send you off to Calston Estate. Big assignment, eh?
- Deathguard Darnell says: Well, I won't hold you up. It's been a pleasure, <name>. I hope our paths cross again soon.
Quest progression Edit
- Class quests
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.