|Assault on Dreadmaul Rock|
or 660 at Level 100
Slay 200 Blackrock Invaders. If you should lose your vehicle, use the Horn of the Callers to summon it again.
- Blackrock Invader slain x200
This is it, <name>. This is where it hits the fan. Where all the pieces come together.
Strap in, and come with me. We're going to go talk to and call in that favor that he owes us. Then we'll stop this invasion of Redridge before it even starts.
now's our chance! Crush them! We won't get another opportunity like this!
Did you see them run? They didn't know what was happening! Beautiful!
Our job's almost done, <name>. It's time to deliver the deathblow.
Accept the quest and a cutscene begins:
- Meanwhile, atop Dreadmaul Rock...
- The camera flies away to the top of Dreadmaul Rock where the Big Three are holding a war conference. Thorg'izog is trying to cover for something and Neeralak is incinerated...
- Xi'lun says: We are nearly prepared to start this battle, brothers. Thorg'izog, what is the matter? Why are you covering your butt like that?
- Thorg'izog says: WHAT? No reason... it's just... something is very wrong with my stomach. I think it's something I ate.
- Xi'lun says: Can you still lead your troops? Do you need to promote one of your sergeants?
- Thorg'izog says: fell from the Pillar of Ash. was eaten by wolves. fell in lava. And most of were killed in a .
- Xi'lun says: I see. Well, do the best you can. Neeralak, why are you all black and smoky?
- Neeralak says: Those imps you had delivered... they woke up and started shooting fireballs at everybody! It was chaos!
- Xi'lun says: Delivered? Woke up? What are you even talking about? Were you attacked by flamekin?
- Neeralak says: Imps, flamekin, whatever! I don't know warlock crap. Demons all look the same to me!
- Neeralak says: Besides, I've been busy dealing with other issues. Dozens of my dragons died when that and his friend swept through the front lines.
- Xi'lun says: You're both failures. But it doesn't matter: with a pit lord on our side, we won't need foot soldiers OR dragons. Behold!
- The camera pulls away as Xi'lun walks away to attempt to summon the pit lord...
- Xi'lun says: [Demonic] Zar zar refir zenn X zennshi x buras daz.
- , a level 53 elite pit lord appears!
- Xi'lun says: And now to quickly use the Orb of Domination, before the pit lord turns on us.
- The "orb" fails, and Hellmondath starts attacking the blackrock army! The camera pulls back up to Neeralak and Thorg'izog.
- Thorg'izog says: The pit lord's loose! We're doomed! Retreat!
- Thorg'izog says: Quickly, everyone run toward those dragons! All troops, towards the dragons! The dragons will save us!
- Neeralak says: I never called any dragons...
The cutscene cuts to a close as the player is mounted upon the Obsidian-Cloaked Dragon. Laughing. Laughing very hard.
- The Blackrock forces are panicking! Strike at them now!
The dragon has one ability:
- —Fires a bolt of fiery breath at enemy targets, inflicting 13125 to 16875 damage to all Blackrock Invaders.
Fiery Breath is more than enough to one-shot the members of the Blackrock army caught in the blast radius. Take out 200 and fly back to Morgan's Vigil.
Quest progression Edit
-  /  / 
-  / 
-  / 
- Side chain:
-  /  / 
-  /  / 
-  /  / 
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.