Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|An Old Pit Fighter|
|Start||King Varian Wrynn|
|End||King Varian Wrynn|
or 51 at Level 110
I need to know if you can fight. There may come a time where you will be called upon for military maters, and I need to know that you can protect my kingdom.
I've heard stories about pandaren fighting techniques, but I've never seen them in person.
You've more than proven your worth, in battle and in heart. Few would be willing to leave their homeland to join the Alliance. Fewer still would be willing to face the King of Stormwind in combat.
You, and the rest of your people, are welcome among our ranks. Welcome to the Alliance, <name>.
You will receive:
Players square off against the King. It doesn't seem as if your best strikes are having any effect on him, and he lets you know it.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Now, pandaren... let me see what you've got!
- King Varian Wrynn says: Don't hold back now! Let's have it!
- King Varian Wrynn says: What's the matter? You'll have to do better than that.
- Aysa Cloudsinger says: Careful, <name>! You don't want to hurt your new king...
- King Varian Wrynn yells: Come on, pandaren! HIT ME!
And suddenly a hit lands square on Varian's infamous jaw. He is knocked backward and to the ground. Aysa and Jojo both look on, open-mouthed and more than a little concerned. Unperturbed, Varian picks himself up and dusts himself off.
- King Varian Wrynn says: Ha ha ha haaa! I haven't felt like this in YEARS! Don't worry, <name>... I've been in worse scraps than this. Let's get back to business.