|Start||Nordu [27.4, 55.5]|
|End||Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem [19.5, 37.8]|
Requires Level 80
or 1650 at Level 100
|Reputation||+350 Guardians of Hyjal|
|Rewards|| or or or |
- I promise you, the wilderness spirit will be silent no longer. New life will bloom from the ashes of old. — Nordu
This is the Heart of the Forest. The seed of life.
Take this to your Arch Druid at Aessina's Grove - Hamuul Runetotem will know how to invoke its power. I promise you, the wilderness spirit will be silent no longer. New life will bloom from the ashes of old.
Thank you, <race>. My time is done.
Have you found something? What is this?
This is the key, <name>! With the seedlings you collected for me earlier, the animals you've saved from around Hyjal, and the Heart of the Forest you've just discovered, we can rejuvenate this land right from under the feet of Twilight's Hammer. Imagine their astonishment to see their work undone, as life triumphs over chaos...
I will begin the ceremony at once!
Hamuul's at the Grove of Aessina to the northwest, not the Sanctuary of Malorne to the south.
- The player is pulled to the center of the Moonwell behind Runetotem and starts floating as Aessina appears.
- Aessina says: Who are you, <class>, to bear such a burden?
- Aessina says: Protector of the animals... Slayer of dragons... Champion of the ancients...
- Aessina says: My dearest old friend Nordu has bestowed to you a great gift, <race>. The gift of life.
- Aessina says: But I entrust you with an even greater responsibility.
- Aessina says: By your hand, this mountain will bloom again. It is yours to protect and defend.
- Aessina says: See that it thrives. Drive out those would would do it harm. Do this in my name.
- Aessina whispers: There will be no second chances, <race>.
- Aessina drops the player back in front of Hamuul.
- Arch Druid Hamuul Runetotem says: <Name>! You did it! I can't believe my eyes... the Inferno is gone... What has Aessina done!?
- True to Runetotem's word, The Inferno and the Flamewake are no more, replaced by The Regrowth. The Sanctuary of Malorne now has a statue of him.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added