These druids be lackin' the tools ta properly handle the job out 'ere. I got meself a buddy back at day ol' stag shrine through the portal though. If we were ta be gettin' reunited, we'd sure have some real toys ta use against ol' and 'is cronies.
I was wondering if those two would come in handy. They've seemed quite out of place ever since they arrived.
I saw Ricket around here just a moment ago. I'll gladly send her back through the portal with you. She's less likely to be blowing up any local plant life on that side of things anyway.
Let's see... where is she...
You will receive:
- Completing this quest (and ) will unlock Ricket's daily quests; which one is offered to you partially depends upon which faction you choose for the day: , (both Molten Front general dailies), (Druids of the Talon), and (Shadow Wardens).
- Players must unlock both the Druids of the Talon and the Shadow Wardens in order for this quest to become available.
Ricket arrives at the Sanctuary on a rocket, which promptly explodes.
- Ricket says: Ow! Well I guess that prototype didn't work, either.
- Matoclaw says: Good timing, Ricket. <Name> says they need your expertise on the Molten Front.
- Ricket says: Oh goody! Time to fight fire with... highly flammable weapons grade explosives!
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (150 marks at 14 per day + 15 from Through the Gates of Hell; does not count Ricket's Daily)
- Regrowth Dailies
- [85 Daily] (every day) and one each from the following two groups:
- Molten Front Dailies
- Ricket's Daily (requires completion)(one of the following) and
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.