Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A Villain Unmasked|
|Start||Pile of Explosives|
|End||King Varian Wrynn|
Requires Level 84
or 41399 at Level 110
|Rewards|| or or or or |
Unmask and slay in the Stormwind Keep Throne Room.
- Samuelson Unmasked
<More importantly, you discover a letter from Major Samuelson to his compatriots outlining this entire scheme. The was right: Samuelson is the real villain here, using his connections as commander of the city guard to disguise cult activity.>
<It's time to return to Stormwind Keep and bring Samuelson to justice!>
Samuelson - corrupted by the Twilight's Hammer? This must have been going on for years. Right here in my very keep!
I am grateful that you and my son were able to get to the bottom of this before my city was brought to harm. I've underestimated how much Anduin has grown - his command of the holy light just saved my life, if not the entire kingdom.
As for you - words alone can't do justice to your heroism this day. Thank you, <class>.
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Major Samuelson says: Yes... yes <class>. It's all true. I am not ashamed. The powers I submit to make mortal kings look like insects.
- Major Samuelson suddenly draws out a hidden dagger!
- Major Samuelson says: But I am not yet finished. Death to the king!
- Anduin Wrynn says: Father, watch out!
- Anduin Wrynn protects his father with .
- Major Samuelson yells: Gods of shadow, lords of twilight... give me strength!
Samuelson transforms into a faceless one!
- Samuelson Unmasked says: Al'golath mal shal'nel... darkness consumes...
It isn't clear in the quest text, but you need to talk to Major Samuelson in order to proceed once you get to the throne room. He's to the left of the king.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.