|A Valiant Of Thunder Bluff|
|Start||Magister Edien Sunhollow|
Requires Level 80
|Reputation||+10 The Sunreavers|
You've proven yourself worthy of competing under the banner of Thunder Bluff, <name>. Now, you should speak with Runok Wildmane, who leads Thunder Bluff's competitors. As Thunder Bluff's grand champion, he will enter you into the tournament on behalf of the city and oversee your training and testing as valiant.
It has been an honor working with you, <name>, and I wish you luck in the competition ahead.
On behalf of Thunder Bluff and its warriors, I welcome you, <name>. Always fight honorably and bravely beneath our banner.
- After you complete this quest, an will be placed in your inventory to use mounts at Argent Tournament grounds for mounted combat.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added.
Quest progression Edit
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion: