Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A Timeless Question|
|Start||Senior Historian Evelyna|
|End||Senior Historian Evelyna|
or 2826 at Level 110
|Rewards||100 Timeless Coins|
- Answered Evelyna's question
Destiny. Fate. Karma. Words like these imply that the timeways are unassailable.
Would that were the case. To this day, many of Azeroth's inhabitants yearn to change the past. Yet just as our experiences shape us, they also shape the world around us.
Consider how those threads have woven the fabric of today's reality. Cut enough threads, and causation inevitably fails, unraveling that fabric. Indeed, cutting even a single thread short can result in disaster, provided it is the right thread.
This is the great burden of the Historian - should Azeroth's timeways come under attack, we must reconstruct history exactly as it happened, or the consequences could be dire. As we spread our stories and knowledge, so do we create a stronger future for us all.
You will receive:
- 471000 XP
- 45 60
- Arthas's death knights were trained in a floating citadel that was taken by force when many of them rebelled against the Lich King. What was the fortress's name? Acherus
- Before she was raised from the dead by Arthas to serve the Scourge, Sindragosa was a part of what dragonflight?: Blue dragonflight
- Before the original Horde formed, a highly contagious sickness began spreading rapidly among the orcs. What did the orcs call it?: Red pox
- Brown-skinned orcs first began showing up on Azeroth several years after the Third War, when the Dark Portal was reactivated. What are these orcs called?: Mag'har
- Formerly a healthy paladin, this draenei fell ill after fighting the Burning Legion and becoming one of the Broken. He later became a powerful shaman.: Nobundo
- In the assault on Icecrown, Horde forces dishonorably attacked Alliance soldiers who were busy fighting Scourge and trying to capture this gate.: Mord'rethar
- Malfurion Stormrage helped found this group which is the primary druidic organization of Azeroth.: Cenarion Circle
- Not long ago, this frail Zandalari troll sought to tame a direhorn. Although he journeyed to the Isle of Giants, he was slain in his quest. What was his name?: Talak
- Succubus demons revel in causing anguish, and they serve the Legion by conducting nightmarish interrogations. What species is the succubus?: Sayaad
- Thane Kurdran Wildhammer recently suffered a tragic loss when his valiant gryphon was killed in a fire. What was this gryphon's name?: Sky'ree
- The draenei like to joke that in the language of the naaru, the word Exodar has this meaning.: Defective elekk turd
- The Ironforge library features a replica of an unusually large ram's skeleton. What was the name of this legendary ram?: Toothgnasher
- This defender of the Scarlet Crusade was killed while slaying the dreadlord Beltheris.: Holia Sunshield
- This Horde ship was crafted by goblins. Originally intended to bring Thrall and Aggra to the Maelstrom, the ship was destroyed in a surprise attack by the Alliance.: Draka's Fury
- This queen oversaw the evacuation of her people after the Cataclysm struck and the Forsaken attacked her nation.: Queen Mia Greymane
- This structure, located in Zangarmarsh was controlled by naga who sought to drain a precious and limited resource: the water of Outland.: Coilfang Reservoir
- What evidence drove Prince Arthas to slaughter the people in Stratholme during the Third War?: Tainted grain
- What is the highest rank bestowed on a druid?: Archdruid
- While working as a tutor, Stalvan Mistmantle became obsessed with one of his students, a young woman named Tilloa. What was the name of her younger brother?: Giles
- White wolves were once the favored mounts of which orc clan?: Frostwolf clan
- Who is the current leader of the gnomish people?: Gelbin Mekkatorque
- Who was the first death knight to be created on Azeroth?: Teron Gorefiend
- Who were the three young twilight drakes guarding the twilight dragon eggs in the Obsidian Sanctum?: Tenebron, Vesperon, and Shadron
- Whose tomb includes the inscription "May the bloodied crown stay lost and forgotten"?: King Terenas Menethil II
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Added.