|A Song of Frost and Fire|
Requires Level 90
or 667 at Level 100
I thank you for returning with my people, and I welcome you as an honored guest.
- 1,400 XP
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Strangers, you have earned a hero's welcome. I will take you to Frostwolf Chieftan.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Wise-ear! You are alive!
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Lead us to Durotan, old friend!
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: My eyes may not work, but the familiar smells of home and the chill of the air is comforting.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I worry about Ga'nar. Always quick to fight. His need for vengeance will make him more reckless than ever.
- Thrall says: You mentioned the Frostwolf chieftain...
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Ah yes. Garad's youngest: a noble soul named Durotan.
- Thrall says: Durotan!
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Wise beyond his years, but still young/ I fear he has been thrust into the gronn's jaws - I do not know if my people can win this fight.
- Ga'nar yells: Bladespire Citadel! I will have my vengeance on those ogres, even if I have to tear it down stone by stone.
- Durotan says: Drek'Thar, old friend, you're alive!
- Durotan says: You are hurt. Your flesh is pale.
- Farseer Drek'That says: I can barely stand. But for the actions of these heroes in Tanaan, I would be dead.
- Durotan says: Who? These strangers you've brought?
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: Champions from a faraway realm, pledged to fight the Iron Horde.
- Durotan says: I know your eyes don't work, shaman, but this one has green skin.
- Farseer Drek'Thar says: I do not need eyes to see it; they are noble of heart. I trust them with my very life. They saved our kin - including your brother.
- Durotan says: Hmph. Yes. Ga'nar is already causing trouble.
- Durotan says: Very well, strangers. You've earned the trust of our shaman. If you wish to make enemies of our enemies, I will not turn away the help.
- Durotan yells: Bandage up those who can still walk! No orc of able body will be denied this fight.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.1 (24-Apr-2014): Added.