|A Gathering in Outland|
Requires Level 58
Greetings, <class>. The elements have grown more restless and we seem to be making little progress to a solution for this problem. Some of our wisest shaman have gathered in Nagrand at the Throne of the Elements to discuss what ails our land.
Head to the Throne of the Elements and speak with Gavan Grayfeather, he will surely have some task for you.
It is good to see you, <name>. Here at the Throne of Elements we may be able to uncover what ails Azeroth.
Take a portal to the Blasted Lands, fly through the Dark Portal and head to Nagrand. At the Throne of the elements, Aggra, Thrall and Gavan are holding a quick war conference. Gavan has some important gossip text at the Throne of the Elements:
- We're trying to find a solution to the grown' elemental disturbances in Azeroth. Here in Nagrand, we see the same rifts formin', but as a direct result of Draenor being torn to shreds. They're a sign of a weakened planet and of an elemental plane in upheaval.
- Yet, on Azeroth, there's no solid explanation for it.
- If ya find any information about these rifts when adventurin' in the Outland, please let us know. We'll continue to speak with the elements here and find a way to calm the elements in Azeroth... before it's too late.
Thrall, Aggra and Gavan have a conversation on occasion:
- Thrall says: Would I be here if this were not serious?
- Aggra says: I have heard you before. You are here to save your world; to learn from ours. has charged me with instruction you, and as such, you will listen to me, Go'el.
- Thrall says: I have told you to call me Thrall.
- Aggra says: Yes I know, Goel. Thrall is the leader of the Horde, but you are not here in that capacity. Look at you: At what you are wearing...
- Aggra says: You say you have come to seek knowledge and understanding, but you are dressed for battle. That is why I question you and your willingness to do what must be done.
- Thrall says: My clothing?! Is that what this has come to now? We debate the merits of my clothing?
- Gavan Grayfeather says: The clothing is merely a manifestation of a larger problem. I've no doubt that you are here to learn, but you must commit yourself in both spirit and in form.
- Aggra says: The dwarf speak the truth. If you wish to commune with the elements you must do so from the heart.
- Aggra says: Your heart, your love for your land and your people is what has led you here. It was neither your armor nor your weapons.
- Gavan Grayfeather says: Thrall, you must fully devote yourself to the cause.
- Aggra shoots Gavan a disapproving look.
- Aggra says: Go'el. You cannot continue to ride the line between Warchief and Shaman. The time will come when you must commit to one side fully. That time is fast approaching.
- Thrall says: I hear what both of you are saying and am grateful for the counsel.
- Thrall says: If I am to understand all that is transpiring, if I am to make a difference, then my devotion must be absolute. I must submit.
Small elemental invasions are taking place in Hellfire Peninsula, Nagrand, Terokkar Forest and Zangarmarsh. Elemental rifts spawn at the locations noted and last until 12 elementals have been defeated. Players in the area when a rift fades will be buffed with something along the lines of an attribute bonus, a cast speed bonus, or a regenerative bonus for an hour. Collect one of each of the four elemental buffs to earn the feat of strength , then return to the questgiver.
- Earth Powered: Each melee attack, ranged attack, harmful spell or healing spell has a chance to heal you for 2% of your maximum health.
- Fire Powered: Each melee attack, ranged attack, or harmful spell has a chance of engulfing the target in flames, dealing 80 damage over 15 sec. Stacks 5 times.
- Water Powered: Each melee attack, ranged attack, harmful spell or healing spell has a chance to increase your Energy, Rage, Mana or Runic Power gain by 15%
- Wind Powered: Each melee attack, ranged attack, harmful spell or healing spell has a chance to increase your haste rating by 50% for 10 sec.
Quest progression Edit
After the Elemental Invasion event:
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.