As to that other magical flask, it can only be obtained from one spot: Bash'ir Landing. It's an ethereal base, and they aren't too friendly with outsiders, so it might be a little dangerous to obtain.
Where's Bash'ir Landing, you ask? Well, if you get on your flying steed and head north by northeast, well past Forge Camp: Wrath, you'll eventually spot it. The Bash'ir crystalforge itself is at the northeast corner of the landing.
Thank you for doing this, <name>. It'll mean the world to our sons!
That sorcerer's flask is sure to make my boys more intelligent than they already are, and that should help immensely with what they'll need to do once they're in the Sha'tari Skyguard.
We can't thank you enough, <name>!
Now with these two flasks, unstable though they may be, we'll be able to send one of our boys north to the Skyguard Outpost.
Here, just wait a moment and we'll call for one of them.
<Torkus's right head shouts out for his boy in a low growl.>
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Torkus Jr. comes up to Torkus's left side.
- Torkus Jr. says: Thank you for helping us with the flasks.
- Torkus Jr. says: Now that the flasks are ready, we can show the Skyguard our moves!
- Torkus Jr. says: Watch out, Skyguard. Here comes Torkus Jr.!
- Torkus Jr. runs north to Skyguard Outpost and presents himself to Sky Commander Keller, kneeling before him.
- Torkus Jr. says: Commander, sir! Cadet Torkus Jr. reporting for duty, sir!
- Sky Commander Keller says: Look here, lad. I admire your dedication, but I'm not sure how to tell you this... You're an ogre, son.
- Torkus Jr. says: Yes, sir. An ogre, sir. But give us a chance, sir! We've been preparing for this since the first time the Skyguard flew over Ogri'la, sir! #
- Sky Commander Keller says: I don't think yer hearin' me. Nether rays just aren't made for -- %
- Torkus Jr. says: Nonsense!
- Torkus Jr. makes a gesture of dismissal and heads for the launch pad.
- Torkus Jr. examines the two Skyguard Nether Rays on the east side of the pad, looking at the purple one to the left.
- Torkus Jr. says: Bronco? That sounds like a good one!
- Skyguard Nether Ray cowers in fear as it realizies [sic] what the ogre has in mind.
- Sky Commander Keller yells: No, lad, not Bronco! He's not been broken yet! You'll get yerself killed up there!
- Torkus Jr. leaps aboard Bronco, who flys wildly all over the place, both high and low to get rid of the young ogre on its back.
- Bronco bucks Torkus Jr. from its back and escapes into the wild!
- Bronco hisses loudly at Torkus Jr.
- Torkus Jr. lands hard on his rear as Bronco runs off.
- Torkus Jr. yells: Come back, Mr. Bronco! We're gonna be in the Skyguard together!
- Torkus Jr. chases after the escaping Bronco, and after both round a crystal formation, they despawn.
- Note that the text in-game has statement (#) and statement (%) in reverse.
Quest progression Edit
-  or 
- Complete all three to continue:
- [70+] (optional)
-  (optional)
-  (optional)