|A Disarming Distraction|
|Start||A.I.D.A. Terminal [74.1, 64.4]|
|End||A.I.D.A. Terminal [74.1, 64.4]|
Requires Level 83
or 26339 at Level 100
|Rewards|| or or |
The curse has taken over the expedition members' higher brain functions, but my calculations reveal that their suppressed adolescent subconscious can still be stimulated by realistic imagery.
Use this holo-projector to distract them.
They are currently setting up explosives at the tomb to the east to attempt to gain access to secret passages in Uldum.
They seek dangerous re-origination technology beneath Uldum and most be stopped.
Greetings, user <name>. I am happy to see you are still unaffected by the effects of the expedition curse.
Well done, <name>. The expedition has already doomed itself.
There is no need for it to endanger the rest of the world as well.
You will receive:
- 8 60
- 43900 XP
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
The three bomb clusters can be found in a (roughly) north-south line along the center of the Tomb of the Sun King. Check both above and below the terrace. Bomb bots are all over the area without a fixed position, and these mobs are friendly.
The projector, when dropped, has a chance of displaying one of the three options, and the gnomes will respond accordingly:
- Weaponized sharks? Why didn't I think of that!?
- ROCK ON!!!
- So... EPIC!!!
- A running mechanostrider:
- Check out the modified leg articulation! Perfect for off-roading!
- 200 horsepower, dual combustion engine with modified flux capacitors! ZOING!
- It's the TXR-5000!
- I didn't know it came in lightning-blue! AWESOME!!
- A female draenei using the succubus sounds...
- Shake it like a sine wave, baby!
- I'd like to survey those curves!
- You could bounce a washer off those legs!
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.