|A Daughter's Embrace|
|End||High Executor Derrington|
Requires Level 6
or 629 at Level 100
|Rewards|| or or , and |
Bring to her father in the tower at Crusader's Run.
- Lilian's Mission Accomplished
The whisper continues:
<"My name is Lilian Voss. Before I died, I was a member of the Scarlet Crusade. My father, High Priest Voss, raised me to be a weapon against the plagued. I studied stealth, sorcery, martial arts, anything to make myself stronger. I gave up my childhood for him.">
<"Then, as fate would have it, I died and returned as... this. My father instantly forgot me and, when I returned, ordered me executed.">
<"Come. We will speak with him now, in his tower to the northwest.">
From birth to undeath, we all have our own path to follow. Some are easier than others. It sounds like this Voss girl has had a rough path so far.
By the way, <name>... excellent work out there. If you're ever ready and willing, I may have some work for you in the Plaguelands.
Enter the tower and Lilian will run in, making the mobs in the tower turn friendly.
- Lilian Voss says: Father!
- High Priest Benedictus Voss says: Lilian... you're... it's so nice to see you well.
- Lilian Voss says: Shut up.
- Lilian jumps on the Scarlet Bodyguards, killing them instantly.
- Lilian Voss says: You raised me to be a killer. How am I doing, daddy?
- High Priest Benedictus Voss says: I, ah...
- Lilian Voss says: But wait... I remember now. You taught me to only kill the undead. So you do want me to kill myself, daddy?
- High Priest Benedictus Voss says: Lilian, I...
- Lilian Voss says: Then again, why kill myself... when I can kill YOU instead!
- Lilian grabs Benedictus and climbs up the walls of the towers, strangling and killing him in the process.
Quest progression Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Added.