You need to get to the surface and make sure they're setting their eyes on the fiend that destroyed our ships.
- You made it out! Good to see you, <name>.
- It's good to be out of the water for a bit, and to have some resources at our disposal again. I'm sure many of the boys would give anything to turn around and head home after what we've been through, but we still have a grim task ahead.
- What about you? Want to stick it through to the end with us? I wouldn't blame you if you've had your fill.
- Looks like you made it out in one piece, <class>.
- It's good to be out of that foul pit of water for a moment, and to have some resources at our disposal again. Don't get too comfortable though, we still have a grim task ahead.
- What about you? Had enough honor for one day, or do you want to get back in there and make Hellscream proud?
You will receive:
- 5 90
- 20800 XP
Swim out to a spot where there's nothing blocking a clear ascent to the surface. The Boom Boots, once lit, will launch a player half a mile up...
Voldrin's Hold is the most southeasterly boat in the Alliance fleet. The Stygian Bounty is the northernmost boat in the Horde fleet. Swim along side one of the boats, then use the rope ladder to get to the deck.
Patches and hotfixesEdit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.