Find the Subterranean Magma Worm's breath bubbles, then defeat it by making it swallow the Bitter Pill.
As far as I'm concerned, there's no problem that can't be solved with bombs. And if a bomb doesn't solve your problem on the first try... use a bigger bomb.
So there's this big worm that's been eating people near the lava pools up north. Search for breath bubbles to find it. Attack it until it prepares to bite, then place this bomb down in front of it. Then sit back and watch the fireworks.
Hmm... there was one other thing I wanted to say... oh yeah! Don't get eaten.
Ah knew Ricket's bombs'd come in handy. Twas just a matter ah findin' somethin' big enough to explode.
You will receive:
- Pay attention to the quest text for this one: find the lava bubbles, entice the worm into coming out, and then proceed to fight it as normal. Only after prompted do you drop the bomb on the ground.
- If you are attempting to complete this quest but are finding you aren't being prompted to drop the bomb, make certain you have not accepted either or , as both will put you out-of-phase. Abandon whichever quest you have and proceed as normal; you can always pick up either of those two after your turn-in.
-  and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (150 marks at 14 per day + 15 from Through the Gates of Hell; does not count Ricket's Daily)
- Regrowth Dailies
- [85 Daily] (every day) and one each from the following two groups:
- Molten Front Dailies
- Ricket's Daily (requires and completion)(one of the following)
Patches and hotfixes Edit
Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.