Overload the Defective Generator, Activate the Leaky Stove, Drop a Cigar on the Flammable Bed, and use the Gasbot to set KTC Headquarters ablaze!
- Overload the Defective Generator
- Activate the Leaky Stove
- Drop a Cigar on the Flammable Bed
- KTC Headquarters Set Ablaze with Gasbot!
Hope you don't mind, but I filled the place with the leftover fireworks from your party. All you have to do is go in there and sabotage things.
May I suggest the faulty generator, the leaky stove, and the flammable bed? Then come back outside and use the control panel to send in the gasbot.
It's a foolproof plan!
This is nothing. You should see Bilgewater Port... the whole thing is going up in flames!
Fine, fine. I don't have time to inspect this place. Here's the moolah from the Bilgewater Cartel's insurance policy.
I've got to find a way off the island! Good luck, <name>!
You will receive:
You will also be able to choose one of the following:
- Sassy Hardwrench says: I can't stand to watch. So many good memories. So much profit.
- Claims Adjuster yells: Another faulty electrical-gas-flammable bed-fireworks accident?!
Quest progression Edit
-  / 
- Three-way quest fork:
- Returning to KTC Headquarters at level 3, classes get their first class quest:
- Four-way quest fork:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.