Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Quad Deathblow X44 Goggles
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 326 Armor
- +61 Agility
- Meta Socket
- Socket Bonus: +4 Agility
- Durability 70 / 70
- Requires level 70
- Requires Engineering (350)
- Equip: Improves hit rating by 24.
Equip: Increases attack power by 104.
Equip: Slightly increases your stealth detection.
Use: Allows you to look far into the distance.
- Sell Price: 5 90 14
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
The schematic ( ) to create these drops from all Trash Mobs within Sunwell Plateau and is not Bind on Pickup, so can be sold and traded with Engineers.
- The schematic to make these goggles requires Engineering 375 to learn, but these goggles only require 350 to use. Since only the creator can use them (BoP). It seems odd that there is this discrepancy, but most likely it exists to prevent players from dropping the engineering skill and still being able to make use of these goggles.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): now has innate tracking for gas clouds while it is in your inventory. Tracking of gas clouds has been removed from goggles.