Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pyroclasm is a passive warlock ability learned at level 86 for those with the Destruction specialization. It allows to be affected by , but the warlock can only cast one Chaos Bolt (as opposed to three Incinerates).
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Re-added; changed from When you critically strike with Searing Pain or Conflagrate, your Fire and Shadow spell damage is increased by X% for 10 sec.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Re-designed: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 sec. Also moved down to tier 7, down from tier-5.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now also includes Conflagrate.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): This talent now works correctly again with Rain of Fire.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Pyroclasm will now properly function with all ranks of "Soul Fire" and "Hellfire" rank 4.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): The stun effect's duration no longer diminishes or is diminished by controlled stun abilities and spells (e.g. Cheap Shot, Hammer of Justice, Charge, etc).
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Now gives a chance to stun when Rain of Fire, Hellfire, and Soul Fire spells damage the target.