Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Were you looking for the Outland subzone of Netherstorm called the Proving Grounds? For the quests with the same name, see  or  .
- At the Proving Grounds, players may undertake trials, designed for Damage, Tank, or Healer roles.
- It provides a great opportunity to learn how to Tank or Heal, without the need of a group.
- Each trial is available in four separate difficulties: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Endless. Harder difficulties include more difficult and varied enemies.
- Endless mode allows you to test your mettle against increasingly difficult enemies. Compare your best scores to friends and guildmates!
- Tasks such as doing a certain amount of DPS or keeping NPCs alive through some damage and then mix in things like not standing in fire or interrupting to prevent CC or heals.
- You will be put in a group with NPCs that will show up on your party frames, just like players would.
- As of patch 6.0.2, level capped players who earn a "Silver" rank in the Proving Grounds will be allowed to queue for heroics.
See also Edit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.