Having a Proto-drake as a mount is a signature achievement. All proto-drake mounts require either luck or great effort to acquire. All proto-drake mounts require the artisan (300) riding skill to fly, but players with a lower level of riding skill can still run along the ground atop these mounts.
Rare-drop Proto-drake mounts Edit
- The Time-Lost Proto-Drake is a drop from the of the same name.
- The Blue Proto-Drake is dropped - rarely - by .
- The Green Proto-Drake is a low-probability result from hatching a from The Oracles.
Achievement Proto-drake mounts Edit
- The Red Proto-drake is gained by completing the achievement.
- The Violet Proto-drake -
- The Rusted Proto-drake - .
- The Ironbound Proto-drake - .
Black Market Auction House Edit
Plagued Proto-Drake can be occasionally purchased from the Black Market Auction House.
Retired Proto-drake mounts Edit
The following mounts were also rewards for completing achievements. Like the Amani War Bear, they were intended as exceptional rewards for players on the cutting edge. With the release of new content, the achievements became much easier to complete and thus less exceptional. To retain their rarity, on release of Patch 3.1.0 the achievements no longer awarded these mounts.
- Plagued Proto-drake - , but made available via Black Market Auction House in
- Black Proto-drake -
See also Edit