Guild progression is basically tracking the progress that a guild (or some set of guilds on a realm) has made toward various goals within World of Warcraft. Most of these game tasks are considered significant by someone in the guild or on the realm. Major guilds often compete with each other to be the first to kill certain bosses or to complete an entire instance.
Some of these goals include:
- Defeating a particular boss in a a particular instance.
- Completing an entire instance (killing all the bosses), especially raid dungeons.
- Defeating an outdoor raid boss.
- Completing a world event (like opening of the gates of Ahn'Qiraj).
Some additional goals:
Before patch 2.0:
See also Edit
- Guild progression (original Naxxramas)
- Guild progression (Burning Crusade)
- Guild progression (Wrath of the Lich King)
- Guild progression (Cataclysm)
- Guild progression (Mists of Pandaria)
- Guild progression (Warlords of Draenor)
- Guild progression (Legion)