Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When referring to a gem, a prismatic gem matches any color socket. When referring to a socket, a prismatic socket matches any color gem.
- Prismatic gems and sockets are not interchangeable with meta gems or meta sockets; you cannot put a prismatic gem in a meta socket or a meta gem in a prismatic socket.
- A prismatic gem in your gear counts towards all meta gem color requirements. One Nightmare Tear, for example, is enough to activate your Relentless Earthsiege Diamond.
- If you equip three prismatic gems you will always have an activated meta gem.
- Prismatic gems can be used to activate set bonuses you would not normally have.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): "In the next major content patch we will be removing the prismatic quality of the jewelcrafter-only gems. Like other gems, they will have to match the socket color to receive a socket bonus. When this change occurs, players with qualifying jewelcrafting skill will be provided a yet to be determined amount of as compensation." (Source)