|Cooldown||5 minutes (GCD 1 sec)|
Preparation is a rogue talent available at level 60. It refreshes cooldowns on many rogue abilities.
- As it may only be used once every five minutes, it is a good idea to burn multiple skills as to gain the most from its effect. Save Preparation for when you don't have other choices.
- It may be a life-saving ability. If you're about to die and you have your still on cooldown, use Preparation and you will be able to vanish again.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Preparation no longer resets the cooldown of Evasion.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The cooldown on this ability has been reduced to 8 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Preparation (Subtlety) no longer refreshes the cooldown of Premeditation.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): Preparation now resets the cooldown of Shadowstep and no longer resets the cooldown of Adrenaline Rush.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Preparation" now only resets the cooldown of the "Evasion", "Sprint", "Vanish", "Cold Blood", "Adrenaline Rush" and "Premeditation" abilities.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The UI now properly shows that Preparation does not clear a Cold Blood setup.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now clear the cooldown of the Blade Flurry ability.