|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
Prayer of Fortitude is a party/raid buff that distributes Power Word: Fortitude.
Rank table Edit
|1||48||43||Holy Candle||2 80|
|2||60||54||Sacred Candle||4 60|
Party buffs follow these rules when cast:
- The spell target must be friendly, in line of sight, and in range of the caster.
- If the target is flagged PvP, the caster becomes flagged.
- The target gains the buff.
- Group buff splash - With some exceptions†, all characters in the target's party, including pets, that are within 100 yards of him also gain the buff. This effect is not limited by line of sight. As a result, the caster can buff people at triple the spell range.
† Characters will be excluded from the group buff splash if they are lower than the spell's trained level, or are flagged PvP when the caster is not.
Exclusion by PvP status disrupts raid preparation; typically, the raid will wait for flags to expire, or order the buffing classes to become flagged themselves.
Talent Improvement Edit
Improved Power Word: Fortitude improves the stamina gain by 30%.
Glyph Improvement Edit
Glyph of Fortitude reduces the mana cost by 50%.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Removed. Power Word: Fortitude now applies to all party and raid members when cast.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The buff will be stored in a Consolidation Box when received. It will come out when 3 min. is left.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): This spell is now cast on the target's party.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Added.