General Notes Edit
- The first three times you level (level 2, 4 and 6) you could talk to the trainer in the large circular building from which you spawned.
- Afterwards, when gaining a new even level, train from your respected trainer west of Silvermoon city.
- When you've left Sunstrider Isle, set your [Hearthstone] to the Ruins of Silvermoon's inn, then, to Fairbreeze Village to make travel time shorter.
- Always get available quests from around the area you are in, even if you haven't scheduled to finish the quest until later.
- If you're not a Blood Elf you will not be able to get all these quests, as they're intended to be done by blood elf characters.
- Firstly, grab the quest Reclaiming Sunstrider Isle and start killing mana wyrms.
- When this quest is completed, you should be level 2 and several quests are open.
- Thirst Unending
- Begin by mana tapping mana wyrms on cooldown when you leave the hub.
- A Fistful of Slivers
- Unfortunate Measures
- You can head south and kill any lynx to gain the collars needed for this quest.
- A class training quest that leads to Well Watcher Solanian then to Solanian's Belongings
- Solanian's Journal is located near a large green crystal surrounded by mana wyrms. Location 37,24
- Solanian's Scroll is located to the west, on the same platform as the fountain. Location 31,22
- Solanian's Orb is located to the south on a platform overlooking the pond. Location 35,28
- The Shrine of Dath'Remar
- The shine is located far west and northwest of the fountain. Location 29, 19
- If you are a warlock, also pick up Windows to the Source for your imp. Do this later.
- Head back to the hub and turn all quests in.
- Head south east and across the bridge to the main Eversong Woods area. You should be level 6.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.