|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
Human 1-6 Edit
Northshire Valley is the starting point for humans, it is contained within Elwynn Forest. For those playing Gnomes or Dwarves, if you wish to use this starter area you will have to make your way to Ironforge and use the Tram to Stormwind.
- Leave the area at or near level 6.
- Do not pick up armor or weapons unless you can equip them. Stackable items are worth more and at start your pack space is highly limited.
- You should kill everything that moves. Even after completing a quest in an area just take out anything you come across between that and the turn in.
- Accept the quest the go into the Abbey and turn in the quest.
- Accept the quest .
- Exit the Abbey, go to the North West corner of the building at 48,40 and accept .
- Kill the wolves in that area working towards the Kobold Vermin which are in the same area.
- When both quests are complete turn in at 48,40.
- Turn in at 48,42 inside the Abbey.
- Accept the quest and your class quest, which will be one of the following, , , , , , or
- Turn in your class letter at the appropriate trainer, most are inside the abbey, however the warlock and rogue are around the right side of the abbey.
- Accept the quest outside the Abbey
- Head North West, to 47,32 to kill the Kobold Workers. Approach the mine to get the completion message for
- Head to 54,40, across the water, in either the fields or woods to kill Defias.
- Go back to the front of the Abbey at turn in . Accept the follow up quest of and .
- Inside the Abbey turn in and accept .
- Turn in at 50,39. She is next to the wagons. Accept the quest
- Return to where you fought the Defias across the stream. Pick up the grapes in the fields for .
- To the North East, near 57,48 there is a shack against the hill side. Kill Garrick and his friend for
- Head to the cave at 47,32, kill Kobold Laborers in and outside for then return to the Abbey
- Turn in outside the Abbey.
- Inside the Abbey turn in , accept the quest .
- Go to the top of the Abbey and turn in .
- Head out of the zone, going towards the gates at 45,47 and accept the quest . Follow the road to Goldshire