Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
Blood Elf Leveling Guide Level 6-11 Edit
- This guide picks up after the Powerlevel Sunstrider Isle, the Blood Elf Level 1-6 section, and just after you have reached Falconwing Square. Following these steps will take you all the way up to Level 12 quickly.
- At Falconwing Square, turn in Completing the
Delivery at the inn and talk to the innkeeper to set your to Falconwing Square's inn, to make travel time shorter. Also, pick up the quests:
- Major Malfunction
- Unstable Mana Crystals
- Wanted: Thaelis the Hungerer
- Head northwest into the Ruins of Silvermoon. Pick
up 6 Unstable Mana Crystals, kill Arcane Patrollers
for 6 Arcane Core, and head to Thaelis (marked
on the map as point 2) and kill him for his head.
- Then, return to Falconwing Square and turn
in all three quests: Major Malfunction, Unstable
Mana Crystals, and Wanted: Thaelis the Hungerer.
Get the follow-up quests Delivery to the North Sanctum
and Darnassion Intrusions.
You should also have hit level 6 by now - Don't forget to train your skills every two levels! Also, make sure to, as usual, whenever you get back to town, to repair and stock up on food and drink.
- Then, return to Falconwing Square and turn in all three quests: Major Malfunction, Unstable Mana Crystals, and Wanted: Thaelis the Hungerer. Get the follow-up quests Delivery to the North Sanctum and Darnassion Intrusions.
- Head southwest to the North Sanctum and turn in
Delivery to the North Sanctum. Get the follow-up
Malfunction at the West Sanctum.
- Head southwest to the West Sanctum and turn in
Malfunction at the West Sanctum. Get the follow-up
- Head west and kill 5 Mana Stalkers and 5 Manawraiths,
and also kill a Darnassian Scout for Incriminating
Documents - right click the item to start a quest.
- Head further west to Hathvelion Sungaze and get
the quest Fish Heads, Fish Heads....
- Go west and kill Murlocs for 8 Grimscale Murloc
Heads. Keep killing them until you get the random drop
Captain Kelisendra's Lost Rutters, which starts the
quest Captain Kelisendra's Lost Rutters.
- Return to Hathvelion Sungaze and turn in Fish
Heads, Fish Heads... and get the follow-up The Ring
- Return to the West Sanctum. At the West Sanctum,
turn in your quests:
- Aracne Instability
- Darnassian Intrusions
- Go to Falconwing Square and turn in Incriminating
Documents and get the follow-up The Dwarven Spy.
- Head to the North Sanctum and talk to Prospector
Anvilward. Follow him into the building and kill him.
- If you are not yet level 8, kill a few mobs so that
when you return to Falconwing Square, you can also train
your skills. Note that the quest The Dwarven Spy
rewards 800 experience, so if you want to shave
some killing time off, you can head over when you're
800 experience away from Level 8.
- If you are not yet level 8, kill a few mobs so that when you return to Falconwing Square, you can also train your skills. Note that the quest The Dwarven Spy rewards 800 experience, so if you want to shave some killing time off, you can head over when you're 800 experience away from Level 8.
- Return to Falconwing Square once you're level 8.
- At Falconwing Square, turn in The Dwarven Spy
and get the follow-up Fairbreeze Village.
Train your skills.
- Head south along the road. Get Roadside Ambush from
- Head further south to Apprentice Meledor and turn
in Roadside Ambush and get the follow-up Soaked
- Pick up the Soaked Pages right underneath the
bridge then turn the quest in and get the follow-up
Taking the Fall.
- Pick up the Soaked Pages right underneath the bridge then turn the quest in and get the follow-up Taking the Fall.
- Head northeast to Ranger Jaela and get The Dead
- Head south and kill 8 Plaguebone Villagers.
- Then, return to Ranger Jaela and turn in The
- Then, return to Ranger Jaela and turn in The Dead Scar.
- Head east to Instructor Antheol.
- At Instructor Antheol, turn in Taking the Fall
and get the follow-up Swift Discipline.
- Head back along the road to Apprentice Ralen. Use
Antheol's Disciplinary Rod to discipline him.
- Head further along the road south to Apprentice Meledor.
Use Antheol's Disciplinary Rod to discipline him.
- Head south to Fairbreeze Village.
- After arriving at Fairbreeze Village, turn in Fairbreeze
Village and also set your to Fairbreeze Village. Then, pick up all the
- Situation at Sunsail Anchorage
- Saltheril's Haven
- The Wayward Apprentice
- Ranger Sareyn
- The Scorched Grove
- Pelt Collection
Note: As you continue the next steps, keep your eye out
for Springpaw Stalkers and kill them on sight for 6 Springpaw Pelts.
- Head southwest to Saltheril's Haven and complete
Saltheril's Haven. Get the follow-up The Party
- Head north to Captain Kelisendra and Velendris
Whitemorn. Turn in Captain Kelisendra's Lost Rutters.
Accept their quests: Grimscale Pirates and Lost
- Go west and kill 5 Wretched Thugs and 5 Wretched
Hooligans. Also, collect 8 Sin'dorei Armaments.
Look underwater for more armaments as well.
- Continue west and kill murlocs and collect 6 Captain
Kelisendra's Cargo. Also, kill Mmmrrrggglll for
his ring. Note: use your Arcane Torrent spell when
his hands glow green to disrupt his heal spell.
- Swim northeast to Hathvelion Sungaze and turn in The Ring of Mmmrrrggglll.
- Head back to Captain Kelisendra and turn in Grimscale
Pirates and Captain Kelinsendra's Lost Rutters. Get
the follow-up Wretched Ringleader.
- Head west into the building and up all the way to kill
- Then, return to Captain Kelisendra and turn
in Wretched Ringleader.
- Then, return to Captain Kelisendra and turn in Wretched Ringleader.
- Head east back to Fairbreeze Village and turn in
Pelt Collection and Situation at Sunsail Anchorage.
Get the follow-up Farstrider Retreat.
- Follow the road east to Ranger Sareyn and turn
in Ranger Sareyn and get the follow-up Defending
- Head east to Apprentice Mirveda at the East
Sanctum and turn in The Wayward Apprentice. Get
the follow-up Corrupted Soil. Around the area, gather
8 Tainted Soil Samples, then turn in the quest
and get the follow-up Unexpected Results.
Stand BEHIND her as the ambush happens (away from the Dead Scar) and let her tank some of the mobs as you pick them off one by one. Then, turn in the quest and get the follow-up Research Notes.
- Head south and kill 4 Rotlimb Marauders and 4
- Head northeast to Instructor Antheol and turn in
- You should now have hit level 10 by now (if not, then kill a couple monsters nearby.) Head north to Silvermoon City.
- Buy a Suntouched Special Reserve in the city at
Also, go to your class trainer and train your skills, and get your Class quest if you have one.
- Exit Silvermoon and head south to Farstrider Retreat.
Turn in Farstrider Retreat and get the follow-up
and the other quests:
- Amani Encroachment
- The Spearcrafter's Hammer
- The Magister's Apprentice
- Head southeast to Tor'watha and kill 5 Amani
Berserkers and 5 Amani Axe Throwers as you clear
your way to Spearcrafter Otembe and kill him. Talk
to Ven'jashi, the troll prisoner near him, to get
the quest Zul'marosh.
- Head southwest across the lake to kill Chieftain Zul'Marosh. He will also drop the Amani Invasion Plans, which starts the quest Amani Invasion.
- Return to Ven'jashi and turn in Zul'marosh.
- Return to Farstrider Retreat and turn in:
- Amani Encroachment
- The Spearcrafter's Hammer
- Amani Invasion and get the follow-up Warning Fairbreeze Village
Also, buy Springpaw Appetizers from Zalene
- Head northeast to Apprentice Loralthalis at the entrance to Duskwither Spire.
- At Apprentice Loralthalis, turn in The Magstier's
Apprentice. Get the quests Deactivating the Spire
and Where's Wyllithen?
- Enter the teleporter and keep walking upstairs and deactivating
the crystals. Pick up Magister Duskwither's Journal by
the second power crystal for the quest Abandoned Investigations.
After deactivating all the crystals, translocate back down
to the ground.
- Head north to the groundskeeper Wyllithen and complete
Where's Wyllithen?. Get the follow-up Cleaning
up the Grounds.
- Kill 6 Mana Serpents and 6 Ether Fiends
nearby, then return to Wyllithien and turn in
Cleaning up the Grounds.
- Kill 6 Mana Serpents and 6 Ether Fiends nearby, then return to Wyllithien and turn in Cleaning up the Grounds.
- Return to Apprentice Loralthalis and turn in Deactivating
the Spire. Get the follow-up Word from the Spire.
- Return to Farstrider Retreat and turn in Abandoned
Investigations and Word from the Spire.
- Return to Silvermoon City and train your skills.
- Also, go to the Weapon Master (Talk to a guard and ask for the location of the Weapon Master for a pinpoint location) and train proficiency in any weapon skills you can learn. Note that each major city has a unique Weapon Master which can teach you other weapon skills - make sure you visit each one in each major city once in the future.
- Hearth to Fairbreeze Village. Turn in Research
Notes and Warning Fairbreeze Village. Get Missing
in the Ghostlands. Also, buy A Bundle of Fireworks
from Halis Dawnstrider.
- Head slightly east to Ranger Sareyn and turn
in Defending Fairbreeze Village. Get Runewarden
- Head slightly east to Ranger Sareyn and turn in Defending Fairbreeze Village. Get Runewarden Deryan.
- Head southwest to Lord Saltheril and turn in The
Party Never Ends.
- Head south to Larianna Riverwind. Turn in The
Scorched Grove and accept A Somber Task.
- Head south and kill 10 Withered Green Keepers.
Also, search for the larger treant, Old Whitebark,
and kill it for Old Whitebark's Pendant, which starts
- Then, return to Larianna Riverwind and turn
in A Somber Task and Old Whitebark's Pendant.
Get the follow-up Whitebark's Memory.
- Then, return to Larianna Riverwind and turn in A Somber Task and Old Whitebark's Pendant. Get the follow-up Whitebark's Memory.
- Head out again southeast to the runestone. Use the pendant
and defeat Whitebark's Spirit and complete Whitebark's
- Head east to Runewarden Deryan and turn in Runewarden
Deryan. Get the follow-up Powering Our Defenses.
- Head east to Runestone Shan'dor and use the Infused
Crystal next to the stone. Kill the wraiths as they
spawn, they are fairly weak.
- Then, return to Runewarden Deryan and turn
in Powering Our Defenses.
- Then, return to Runewarden Deryan and turn in Powering Our Defenses.
- Head southeast to Apothecary Thedra and get The
- Cross the bridge south and kill anything near the river
for 4 Plagued Blood Samples.
- Then, return to Apothecary Thedra and turn in The Fallen Courier. Get the follow-up Delivery to Tranquillien.
This marks the end of your Eversong Woods visit.
- In your quest log you should have just one quest left:
- Continue onwards to: Ghostlands Guide