Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stone & Copper AgeEdit
- 25-70 Rough Grinding Stone (Makes 50 of the 70 Rough Grinding Stones you'll need for the 95-105 phase)
- 100 Rough Stones
However, stones are often somewhat hard to buy on the AH, and when you mine them yourself you'll end up with a lot of ore too. So if you have more copper than rough stones, make a few Copper Bracers or Copper Chain Belts instead.
- 75-95 Coarse Grinding Stones (Makes 50 of the 40 Coarse Grinding Stones you'll need for 160-165 phase)
- Needs about 100 Coarse Stones
- 95-105 Rough Bronze Boots
- 105-125 Rough Bronze Leggings
- 126-150 Heavy Grinding Stones
- Needs 75 Heavy Stones
- 151-160 Rough Bronze Leggings
- Needs 270 Bronze Bars
You will have to buy it, but the Plans: Mithril Spurs is extremely economical in terms of required mats, and there tends to be a neverending demand for the item, so it wouldn't hurt to have it regardless. Beware though, they cannot be disenchanted, and they aren't worth a whole lot.
From 270 until 300 is painful, but chances are you have the money to survive it. If you don't, farm in Winterspring or Eastern Plaguelands.
Unless you have access to cheap rugged leather, your best bet is to get the Imperial Plate Bracers recipe from Tanaris for a small contribution of thorium, and make them all the way to 300, which is when it turns green. 12 bars a pop is asking a lot, but you would be surprised how much money you can save if you advertise in the trade channel rather than relying on the auction house. From a personal standpoint, I was able to purchase my Thorium for about half the price as the AH.
Fel Iron & Adamantite AgeEditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
- 340-350 Lesser Ward of Shielding
If you have WotLK, see below. If not, you'll need to make lots of crazy purple items out of insane components.
Cobalt, Saronite & Titanium AgeEditThis section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
The last 100 skill points are full of options. You'll be making lots of different items. It is advised to watch the server economy to maximize the gross income.
Note: You can also make Reinforced Cobalt Helm, Reinforced Cobalt Chestpiece, Reinforced Cobalt Legplates and Reinforced Cobalt Shoulders between 375 and 395. These are specific mob Bind on Pickup plans and must be grinded. Although they are slightly more material expensive, they can bring a good price in auction house.
- 395-400 Either Spiked Cobalt Belt or Tempered Saronite Belt. The former is usually a bit cheaper.
- 420-425 Either Titanium Shield Spike or Titanium Rod. Depends on what will sell better.
- 425-430 Ornate Saronite Battlegear - The Ornate Saronite Skullshield is usually cheapest due to low price of Eternal Shadow.
- 70 Saronite Bars and 5 chosen eternals
- 430-440 Titanium Skeleton Key
- 440-450 Any of Brilliant Titansteel Helm, treads, or their spiked (and more spiked) and tempered (and more tempered) counterparts.