Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Power Infusion is a priest talent available at level 75. It temporarily increases the priest's haste and decreases spell mana costs.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Power Infusion now grants 25% Haste (up from 20%), but no longer increases damage (down from 5%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Power Infusion now increases the Priest's damage by 5% in addition to current effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Minor update.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to tier 3.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This effect now has a new spell effect and sound.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes, down from 3.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Power Infusion will now consume the correct amount of mana when cast on yourself.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell haste by 20% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%. Lasts for 15 seconds. This will not stack with other haste effects, such as Heroism or Bloodlust. Previously increased damage done by 20%.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability is now unuseable on Rogues or Warriors.
- Patch 1.10.2 (02-May-2006): This ability will no longer stack with Arcane Power. If you gain both at the same time, Arcane Power will take precedence.