the free Warcraft universe source that anyone can edit
• Diablo Wiki: stay a while, and listen... •
Welcome to the World of Warcraft Development Portal
- You can also navigate UI Customization via categories or Community Web Platform via categories.
- Before editing WoW development pages, please read the relevant guidelines.
- Check out the main API changes for Mists of Pandaria in Patch 5.0.4.
- Check out the main API changes for Warlords of Draenor in Patch 6.0.2.
- NEW: Warlords of Draenor "Fury of Hellfire" 6.2.0 API changes.
UI Customization Reference
Community Web Platform Reference
UI Customization Tutorials and HOWTOs
Other Resources and Tools
Things you can help out with
- Fill out all those red links in World of Warcraft API! (though pick in order of likelihood of being useful). Looking at the FrameXML code to find out how the functions are being used is good way to begin. Please do not create stubs if you are not adding new and useful facts - we prefer red links over stubs with no additional information.
- Copy bolded items in the Global functions list to World of Warcraft API et al.
- Scan Category:API stubs for unfinished pages!
- Take a look in Category:Votes for deleting and look for API pages.
- Help convert old pages to the Help:API Function articles style!
- Add "Triggers Events" sections to old pages that do not have them (and should have them).
Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wikia!
Aura Kingdom •
Battlestar Galactica Online •
DC Universe Online •
Dragon's Prophet •
Echo of Soul •
Fallen Earth •
Final Fantasy •
Marvel Heroes •
Ragnarok Online •
Star Wars: The Old Republic •
Tree of Savior •
Voyage Century Online •
WildStar Online •
World of Warcraft
Help, policies and guidelines
WoWWiki is a wiki dedicated to cataloging Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe, including World of Warcraft, covering the entire Warcraft series of games, RPG reference books, strategy guides, novels and other sources.
Want to help out? Get an account, and start editing!