Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Poor is the lowest level of item quality below Common and also the lowest level of battle pet quality below Common.
- The names of poor quality items will appear in gray.
- Equippable items of poor quality usually have no attribute bonuses or stats besides basic Armor or Damage. Only new characters will find these items useful.
- Poor quality items cannot be disenchanted.
- Poor quality items are often called "Vendor Trash", "Junk", or simply "grays".
- Except for equippable items, readable items, and [Noboru's Cudgel], poor quality items have no use and can safely be sold to vendors.
- Poor quality items are rarely given as quest rewards.
- There are only 6 quest reward items, see Wowhead for details.
- The web color code for poor itemlinks is #9d9d9d.
Battle pets Edit
- The names of Poor quality battle pets will appear in gray.
- They should have the worst initial stats compared to any other quality of battle pets.