Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Permadeath can mean a few things:
- For role playing purposes, it refers to a player character being killed in an RP/IC (Role-Play/In-Character) sense. This death of a character, if the Real Life (RL) player chooses, can be permanent, hence permadeath. The player should not log on as the character if they have declared this for that character.
- The player has deleted his character. This can however be overturned; Blizzard can be convinced in rare cases to recover the character (too much to explain the details of here).
- If the player chooses to log-in with the char that has permadied, most likely it will be for PVE/Game Mechanic Reasons (checking mail, raid, Battlegrounds etc).
- In rare circumstances, the RL player of that charecter has died, therefore will not be played ever again.
Other games that support permadeathEdit
- Diablo II Hardcore Mode: In Hardcore Mode, you only have one life when you create the Character, if your Character dies it is a permanent death(cannot be resurrected) and will not under any circumstances be resurrected by Blizzard/Battle.Net
- Torchlight II Hardcore Mode