||The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
Path of Blossoms is a core monk ability learned at level 64. It allows monks to lay low-damage blossoms at their feet that deal fire damage to those that cross over them.
Modified by Edit
- This ability is good for kiting, allowing the monk to keep damage up on the pursuing mob.
- For PvP, these can be planted around nodes to ward against classes using stealth, like rogues and druids.
- If a tank needs to remain mobile during a fight, these will help maintain aggro.
Patch changes Edit
External links Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.