Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release (US)||26 October 2010|
|Interface .toc||40000 (API Changes)|
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
World of Warcraft Client Patch 4.0.1a Edit
Bug fixes patch Edit
The following issues have been addressed in the 4.0.1a minor patch.
- Using a "/cast!<pet ability" command no longer disconnects players.
- Mousing over objects that generate a cogwheel should no longer cause the client to freeze or disconnect.
- Guild Tabards should no longer display on characters not actually wearing the Guild Tabard.
- Floating combat text should always appear.
- NPC Health Bars/Nameplates are now appearing correctly.