This article lists undocumented changes occurring in Patch 3.1.2.
- Armor Penetration has been capped to ignore 100% of the targets armor (or 1232 armor penetration rating). Before the patch it was possible to receive a damage bonus because of > 100% penetration rate.
- NPCs like Kaskala Craftsman and Kaskala Shaman have had their transparency corrected.
- Arena weapons with an item level of 239 have had their rating requirements increased to 2350. (Just a tooltip change - the increased rating was already activated via hotfix)
- Ulduar 10-player hard mode weapons have been updated to item level 232.
- Trinkets like will no longer offer additional stealth level. The is an exception.
- now sells flying mounts normally found in Shadowmoon Valley:
- can no longer be used while moving (falling).
- Original stats and price restored to , after accidental nerfing in Patch 3.1.0.
- There is now a small chance to find a inside of a from the Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown.
- The quest markers (exclamation point and question mark) as well as tracking dots (repair service, reagent vendors, etc.) on the minimap are now larger.
- Better word wrap at the objective tracker, allowing you to see again how many of the requested number you have earned / killed / found, even if there is a symbol for the quest item.