Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Patch 3.1.1 (undocumented changes)|
|Release (US)||April 21, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
This article lists all of the undocumented changes occurring in Patch 3.1.1.
- Exorcism can no longer be cast on enemy players.
- Looting of all-player-rewards such as is now automatic when the first person loots the Boss, rather than all players having to loot.
- Icons of various items have been changed.
- Colors used in Glyphs correspond with the color of the class which they are intended for.
- and now execute a proper /roll when used.
- Portraits of some mobs are displayed properly (after selecting them).