|Release (US)||22 Jan 2008|
|Highlights & notes|
|Patches • Mirrors • Category|
This is information about Patch 2.3.3. Undocumented changes can be found on Patch 2.3.3/Undocumented changes.
- Some players may notice improved data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas.
- Character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster. You’re not hearing voices, there really are people in Shattrath!
- in Shadowmoon Valley will no longer evade when engaged.
- in Nagrand will no longer evade when engaged.
- Players will now be correctly credited with their arena points if they purchase an arena item during weekly arena calculations.
- Using a
castsequencemacro on a target moving out of range will no longer cause it to stop working.