- Druids now auto-shift to humanoid form upon talking to a flight master or mounting.
- Druids now auto-shift to humanoid form upon using items (such as the --much like when they cast spells).
- Volley animation changed back to 'rain of arrows'.
- While not a part of the initial 2.3.2 patch, on January 14th a hot fix applied shortly after removed a hunter's ability to tame the Grimtotem Spirit Guide.
- now require 225 Engineering skill to be worn and used.
- now requires at least 2 blue gems instead of exactly 2 blue gems in order to activate the meta gem bonus.
- is now bind on pickup, was bind on use.
- You can now stack up to 20 (was 10 before).
- isn't bind on pick up anymore.
- has had its agility and hit rating reduced.
Item models Edit
The following items have had their model changed:
- (name also changed from Ancient Sin'dorei Longbow)
- (model only changed on male characters)
Tempest Keep - The Eye Edit
- The High Astromancer Solarian encounter can no longer be reset by running out of the room.
- High Astromancer Solarian now uses her ability Light of the Astromancer at a much greater frequency.
- Astromancer Lords in the packs prior to High Astromancer Solarian have gained the Domination ability.
Bug fixes Edit
- The title (customized on the character panel) does not reset anymore (e.g. on zoning or relogging).
- Life drains will no longer restore health while afflicted by [??] 's enfeeble.
- Leaving a player behind at the start of the gauntlet before the eagle boss in Zul'Aman no longer prevents additional waves of spawns.
- The quest  in Terokkar Forest that was previously bugged since patch 2.3.0 (the skywing would get stuck after dropping to the lower level) has been fixed.