World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.4 Edit
- Fixed a bug where flags in Arathi Basin could be captured at extremely long distances.
- Fixed a bug where players who had set dungeons to Heroic difficulty level previous to patch 2.0.3 could no longer enter instances.
- Fixed a bug that was causing multiple LUA errors in the German and French battlegrounds.
Undocumented changes Edit
The following is a list of undocumented changes observed by players. They may not be agreed upon by everyone. They are not part of the Blizzard Release Notes.
- Fixed several raid interface bugs
- Fixed a bug where flags in Alterac Valley could be captured at extremely long distances. (Cannot confirm; rogues can still exploit DBAS)