||This article or section is likely to dramatically change once Legion begins.
- Feel free to update any incorrect values (e.g. ability and talent articles), but please avoid overwriting all previous information with more current information (e.g. location and NPC articles).
- See Help:Updating for Legion.
Paladin abilities are nearly all either mana-based or require holy power. They are split into three specializations.
- Holy (healing)
- Includes all healing spells, supportive seals, and spells.
- Protection (tanking)
- Includes spells that protect yourself and others.
- Retribution (DPS)
- Includes most damage-related skills.
Core abilities Edit
- Note: Players technically start in Retribution spec; if a player chooses another specialization at level 10, Protection paladins lose Crusader Strike.