Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Birds of prey
Owls are broad-faced, nocturnal birds known to hunt rodents and reptiles. They look different from most birds in that they have wide faces, short curved beaks, and large, front-facing eyes.
Owls are found throughout Teldrassil, Felwood, and Winterspring. In Alterac Valley, the Alliance has befriended the owls. Owls have also been found in Outland, though under different names: the brown and black kaliri in the Hellfire Peninsula and Sethekk Halls (a species of bird raised by the arakkoa) and the brown windrocs in Nagrand.
- Common owls: nocturnal birds of prey from 1 to 2 feet long, with wingspans up to 6 feet. They combine both talons into a single attack. Owls swoop quietly down onto prey, attacking with their powerful talons. They have good hearing, can move silently, and can see well in areas of shadowy illumination. ( )
- Snowy owl (: These large owls are from 4–5 feet long with wingspans up to 12 feet. They are common in )northern Kalimdor. They are aggressive only if disturbed. ( )
- Dark brown
Mobs listed with levels can be tamed.
- A H [35 Rare]
- A H [74 Elite]
- A H [67 Elite]
- A H 
- A H
- A H
- N [48 Rare]
- A H [25 Rare] (sapphire)
- A H
Vanity/Battle pets Edit
Additionally, two more pets are also available for capture via pet battles:
- Owls hunt mostly small mammals, insects, and other birds, although a few specialize in hunting fish. Most owls are nocturnal, actively hunting their prey only in darkness. Several types of owl, however, are active during the twilight hours of dawn and dusk.
- Much of the owls' hunting strategy depends on stealth and surprise.
- An owl's sharp beak and powerful talons allow it to kill its prey before swallowing it whole.