|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Warrior (Arms)|
Requires level 15
Requires Melee Weapon
Overpower is an Arms Warrior talent that can be chosen at level 15.
Overpower is very useful against Rogues who use Evasion or Riposte (Outlaw Rogue) or other Arms Warriors when they use Die by the Sword as it cannot be dodged or parried. Overpower is best used after Colossus Smash since Overpower has a high chance to crit.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Returns as an Arms Warrior talent and weapon damage changed to be specifically Physical 375%. All melee attacks (including Heroic Throw) have a chance to activate Overpower.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.1 (24-Apr-2014): Weapon damage changed to 80% from 105%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Overpower now costs 10 rage and reduces Mortal Strike's remaining cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Overpower now has a 1.5-second cooldown and global cooldown (Taste for Blood's Overpower cooldown has not changed).
- Hotfix (2009-04-24): " will now properly provide a 100% chance to enable Overpower after a parry."
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Overpower now only has one rank and no longer causes any bonus damage (i.e. weapon damage only).
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Overpower dims on the action bar when the player is affected by disarm spells.
- Patch 1.8.0 (10-Oct-2005): Now uses normalized attack power.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Fixed a bug where the ability was sometimes blocked.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Should now be usable when a special attack is dodged.