|Ormorok the Tree-Shaper|
|Level||72 or 82 Elite|
|Health|| 192,200 |
|Location||The Singing Grove, The Nexus|
Ormorok the Tree-Shaper is an elemental boss living in The Nexus. Ormorok and his creations were probably captured and put into the Nexus to serve as one of the guards. Ormorok himself is the sentinel to one part of Keristrasza's prison. In the Nexus, they were subjected to massive amounts of Arcane energy daily. Over time, they were corrupted and became mad. Now, they possibly serve Malygos and the Blue Dragonflight, whether they like it or not.
Dodge spikes. Tank and spank. It is easiest to have everybody stand under his feet, as the spikes start a few feet out. Hunters may have mixed results here, since minimum range is 5 yards from him.
- Trample: Inflicts normal damage plus 2357 to 2643 to nearby enemies.
- Spell Reflection: Magical spells will be reflected. 4 charges.
- Crystal Spikes: Summons a series of crystal spikes that radiate out in all directions from the caster. After a short time, they will erupt from the ground, dealing 2828 to 3172 damage to all nearby enemies and knocking them into the air.
- Frenzy: At 25% Health he enrages increasing his damage by 100%
- Crystal Spikes: Averages 5k damage.
- Frenzy: Generally hits plate for 8k-9k. Save defensive abilities if possible for Frenzy.
- Summons adds that will root the healer. Assign a ranged DPS to kill these, as they have only 2k health.
- Best tanked when "everyone" is directly under the boss. No Spikes.
Summons crystal spikes
|Ormorok the Tree-Shaper Boss Fight|
- Ormorok the Tree-Shaper is one of the few Wrath mobs that can be mined.