Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.
- Magma Crush
- Inflicts 5000000 Fire damage, split evenly amongst all players within 20 yards of the target
- Burning Soul
- Inflicts 50000 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec. On expiration, the player explodes, inflicting 300000 Fire damage to players within 8 yards and knocking them up.
- Pool of Fire
- Creates a pool of fire that inflicts 50000 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Ancient Flame
- Summons an orb that inflicts 50000 Fire damage to the nearest player every 2 sec. and increases Fire damage taken by 5% for 10 sec.
- Eternal Agony
- After 5 minutes, Ordos channels all of his power into a massive ball of magma, inflicting 300000 Fire damage to all players every 1 sec.
A successfull kill gives players a chance to loot (once per week) one of the items below.
- Obtaining a legendary cloak through the Wrathion legendary quest line allows all characters on that account to face Ordos.
At level 100 Edit
A group of 10-15 well geared level 100 characters should be able to kill Ordos,but coordination may be necessary. With a set of mythic Hellfire citadel armor,he should be defeatable with 2-3 players.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Added