Onyxian Warder can be found in Onyxia's Lair.
Attacks and abilitiesEdit
- Basic Melee: Average Swing Damage on an Ulduar-geared (iLevel 213) Tank is 7,000 (25-man unknown). Max possible is over 19,000.
- Cleave: Frontal cone attack. Average damage on an Ulduar-geared (iLevel 213) Tank is 11,000 (25-man unknown).
- Flame Lash: Appears to target one random player (25-man unknown). Deals ~1,700 to ~4,400 Fire Damage (25-man unknown), and applies a Magic debuff. The debuff can stack, and can be dispelled.
- Fire Nova: No cast time. Average damage while under the affect of a Paladin Fire Resistance aura is ~2,000 (25-man unknown). Range is estimated at 10 yards (25-man unknown).
- The aggro radius of the Warder is quite large. Groups should prepare for combat at the front of the instance before engaging the Warder.
- Healers should prepare to provide AOE healing to all melee in range of Fire Nova.
- Standard rules apply to reduce cleave damage.
- Four Warders patrol through the area. It's advised that targets be pulled back far enough to reduce stacking multiple Warders.
While their loot tables have been updated, they are still can only be skinned for pre-Burning Crusade leathers.
Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Onyxian Warders now respawn in the hallway while Onyxia is in combat.