Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Race||Dire troll (Humanoid)|
|Location||Jintha'Alor,[62, 72] Hinterlands|
Ongo'longo was one of us. What outsiders called a Dire Troll, but he was a Revantusk, and a proud warrior like all of us!
Then the Vilebranch took him. They keep him chained up in a pit at the top of Jintha'Alor, made to dance for their sick amusement.
No chains can hold Ongo'longo. All you need to do is raise his temper, <name>. Fight him until he's enraged enough to remember his true spirit and break free... and then get out of the way!
Objective of Edit
- Basically a tank and spank, just go in, and when he runs away leave him be.
- Ongo'longo yells: NO MORE! ONGOLONGO GO HOME!
- Ongo'longo yells: PUNY TROLLS NOT STOP ONGOLONGO!
- Ongo'longo is not killable; he runs away when he gets to 1 health.
- To find Ongo'longo, proceed up to the fifth "floor"; he is in a pit on the left-hand side.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added